Baron 90TPF/G800 Gas Target Top
The 900 Baron line is made in compliance with strict European Standards in terms of safety, hygiene, reliability and respect for the environmental and is certified under international standards such as CE, GOST, AGA and others. Stainless steel with scotch-brite finish heightens the aesthetic appeal, and the technological and ergonomic innovation of this equipment. Thanks to great compositional flexibility, cook tops can be matched with oven bases and accessorised with hygienic finishes. Customised line-ups are possible by combining and fixing the equipment back to back, flushed sideways with perfectly sealed connections, or by creating bridge” structures, offering top solutions to any chef. Basic range features:
• 2 mm thick moulded tops;
• 2” height adjustable stainless steel feet;
• removable control panel for access, moulded and shaped to avoid withholding dirt;
• recessed, tilted and ergonomic knobs.
With its high performing central burner, the gas solid top has different heating zones, with a heat concentration that decreases towards the peripheral area, allowing for slower cooking or to keep food warm. It is available in full or half modules and is combined with gas burners or completely electric.
• Cast iron brushed griddle with removable central disc;
• High power (14 kW) central burner with piezoelectric ignition;
• Distinguished heating zones with maximum temperature in the centre 500°C, decreasing towards the perimeter;
• safety valve with thermocouple and supplied power progressive adjustment;
• Stainless steel cooking area (53x70x30cm), thermally insulated and equipped with 3 antitipping guides for 2/1 Gastronorm containers;
• Very thick cast iron radiant hearth for efficient heat distribution;
• Perfectly insulated stainless steel door and inner door, fitted on self-balanced hinges;
• Full length thermally insulated ergonomic handle;
• Stabilised flame burner housed below the base plate;
• Pilot burner with piezo-electric and manual ignition;
• Automatic valve with gas safety thermocouple;
• Thermostatic temperature control from 110 to 330°C
Manufacturer's Warranty applies to this new product. If you would like to know the exact details of the Warranty term offered, please contact us on (02) 9690 2116 for further information before purchasing. For furniture warranty and timber care instructions please click here.
|PDF Brochure||Download Specification Data Now|
Write Your Own Review
** Leasing Option quoted is per week, based on a Full Doc 5 year lease term and finance amount of $50,000. Minimum amount financed under "Low Doc" for general business is $1,000; for New Start businesses the minimum amount financed is $2,000; Minimum amount financed under "Full Doc" is $10,000. Rate is subject to change without notice. Other lease terms of 2, 3 & 4 years also available.
You may also be interested in the following products
Rental: $74.85*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $51.77*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $34.65*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $38.01*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $51.48*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $27.43*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $61.38*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $94.89*All Prices ex GST