Baron 9CP/G400 Gas Pasta Cooker
The 900 Baron line is made in compliance with strict European Standards in terms of safety, hygiene, reliability and respect for the environmental and is certified under international standards such as CE, GOST, AGA and others. Stainless steel with scotch-brite finish heightens the aesthetic appeal, and the technological and ergonomic innovation of this equipment. Thanks to great compositional flexibility, cook tops can be matched with oven bases and accessorised with hygienic finishes. Customised line-ups are possible by combining and fixing the equipment back to back, flushed sideways with perfectly sealed connections, or by creating bridge” structures, offering top solutions to any chef. Basic range features:
• 2 mm thick moulded tops;
• 2” height adjustable stainless steel feet;
• removable control panel for access, moulded and shaped to avoid withholding dirt;
• recessed, tilted and ergonomic knobs.
Pasta cookers are remarkably versatile. Suitable for boiling water, rice, potato dumplings, filled pasta, vegetables and tubers in the best working conditions and with minimal manual effort.
• Large capacity (42 litres) alloy AISI 316 stainless steel cooking tank with excellent corrosion resistance even at high temperatures. They are moulded with internal rounded corners for maximum hygiene and cleaning, and are equipped with wide foam expansion areas and a drain device for residue starch;
• Safety thermostat in tub to avoid dry functioning;
• Stable flame burners with pilot burner piezoelectric ignition;
• Safety valve with thermocouple and progressive adjustment of the supplied power independent for each tub.
Manufacturer's Warranty applies to this new product. If you would like to know the exact details of the Warranty term offered, please contact us on (02) 9690 2116 for further information before purchasing. For furniture warranty and timber care instructions please click here.
|PDF Brochure||Download Specification Data Now|
Write Your Own Review
** Leasing Option quoted is per week, based on a Full Doc 5 year lease term and finance amount of $50,000. Minimum amount financed under "Low Doc" for general business is $1,000; for New Start businesses the minimum amount financed is $2,000; Minimum amount financed under "Full Doc" is $10,000. Rate is subject to change without notice. Other lease terms of 2, 3 & 4 years also available.
You may also be interested in the following products
Rental: $62.37*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $77.22*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $20.79*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $39.21*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $46.43*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $73.26*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $47.52*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $41.19*All Prices ex GST