Baron 9PCF/G1605 Eight Burner Gas Cook Top On Two Gas Ovens
The 900 Baron line is made in compliance with strict European Standards in terms of safety, hygiene, reliability and respect for the environmental and is certified under international standards such as CE, GOST, AGA and others. Stainless steel with scotch-brite finish heightens the aesthetic appeal, and the technological and ergonomic innovation of this equipment. Thanks to great compositional flexibility, cook tops can be matched with oven bases and accessorised with hygienic finishes. Customised line-ups are possible by combining and fixing the equipment back to back, flushed sideways with perfectly sealed connections, or by creating bridge” structures, offering top solutions to any chef. Basic range features:
• 2 mm thick moulded tops;
• 2” height adjustable stainless steel feet;
• removable control panel for access, moulded and shaped to avoid withholding dirt;
• recessed, tilted and ergonomic knobs.
Ranges are essential in every kitchen. Baron ranges are available in a number of combinations: top version; on open or closed base, on ovens. The cooktop is moulded in an single-piece, sealing the burners and so preventing food to get in the technical area. A special version of cook top with waterbath option, equipped with drain, giving an exceptional hygiene and cleaning possibility is also available.
• Fully moulded top, obtained from a large stainless steel plate;
• Long prongs enamelled cast iron grilles to easily move pots between one burner and another; Stainless steel rod grilles are available
• High power cast iron burners (3.5- 5.7- 7 and 10 kW);
• Burners piezo-electric ignition available as optional
• Stainless steel removable two-burner basin accessory
• Thermally insulated stainless steel cooking area (53x70x30 cm), equipped with 3 antitipping guides for 2/1 Gastronorm containers; large oven version
• Very thick cast iron radiant base plate for efficient heat distribution;
• Perfectly insulated stainless steel door and inner door, fitted on heavy-duty self-balanced hinges;
• Full length thermally insulated ergonomic handle;
• Stabilised flame burner housed below the hearth;
• Pilot burner with piezo-electric and manual ignition;
• Automatic valve with thermocouple for gas safety;
• Thermostatic temperature control from 110 to 330°C
Electric ignition to gas burners available at extra cost.
Water bath system with electric ignition & drain kit available for above model at an extra cost.
Manufacturer's Warranty applies to this new product. If you would like to know the exact details of the Warranty term offered, please contact us on (02) 9690 2116 for further information before purchasing. For furniture warranty and timber care instructions please click here.
|PDF Brochure||Download Specification Data Now|
Write Your Own Review
** Leasing Option quoted is per week, based on a Full Doc 5 year lease term and finance amount of $50,000. Minimum amount financed under "Low Doc" for general business is $1,000; for New Start businesses the minimum amount financed is $2,000; Minimum amount financed under "Full Doc" is $10,000. Rate is subject to change without notice. Other lease terms of 2, 3 & 4 years also available.
You may also be interested in the following products
Rental: $56.98*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $38.01*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $80.19*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $48.71*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $68.31*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $48.02*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $76.23*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $110.79*All Prices ex GST