Goldstein Eswood have recently released their new “Smartserve” range of food serving products. The new range includes Bain marie, Hot cupboards, Banquet trolleys, Heated drawers, and Plate warmers.
The new Smartserve Bain Marie products provide gastronorm compatible wet or dry hot food storage and presentation, with enormous flexibility in design and usage. These come in 3,4,5,and 6 tray 1/1 gastronorm capacity, with a load of new features, including:
- Integrated semi-automatic fill and drain systems, located within the machine envelope. This enables quick and simple installation.
- Ergonomic controls, located on the fascia – no need to crawl under the unit to find the drain valve.
- Digital temperature readout and controls provide easily visible, precise readouts and temperature regulation.
- Flexibility to operate in wet or dry configurations.
- Fully insulated double skin stainless steel construction – safer (no burns) and less expensive to run than single skin units.
- Modular design enables through bench installation, stand alone and mobile configurations, integrated with hot cupboards, overhead heated gantries, glass fronts, tray races and a carvery station.
That’s just the Bain Maries – for more information go to www.goldsteineswood.com.au or call Cafeideas on (02)96902116