Crown ETS40 152 Litre Electric Floor Mount Tilting Bratt Pan
• c-CSA-us and NSF Certified.
• The skillet is made of one piece coved corner
• 10 gauge stainless steel with a #4 exterior finish and a polished interior.
• The pan sides slope outward to facilitate access to the cooking surface.
• Heating is accomplished by electric elements cast embedded in a full 1-1/2" (38 mm) thick aluminum casting bolted to the underside of the pan for even heat distribution across the entire surface.
• Pan pivots on side trunnions connected to the gear and control consoles.
• The consoles are drip proof, stainless steel clad and are supported by an all welded 1-5/8" (41 mm) stainless steel pipe frame with front legs fitted with adjustable bullet feet and rear legs fitted with flange adjustable feet for securing to the floor.
• The worm and gear tilt mechanism allows the pan to tilt forward manually for complete emptying of contents.
• The controls are integrally mounted in the left console and include a thermostat, power switch and pilot light.
• As a safety feature the pan are be equipped with a high limit thermostat on each element assembly to shut down operation should thermostat fail.
• Convenience features shall include a spring assist hinged stainless steel cover with full width handle, no-drip condensate guide, vent port with swing cover and a removable pour strainer on the pour lip.
• The skillet operates in a temperature range of 160°F to 445°F (71°C to 229°C) with a high temperature safety cut-off at 536°F (280°C) .
• All stainless steel exterior.
• Pour lip strainer
|Power Rating||27kW 415v 50Hz 3 Phase|
Manufacturer's Warranty applies to this new product. If you would like to know the exact details of the Warranty term offered, please contact us on (02) 9690 2116 for further information before purchasing. For furniture warranty and timber care instructions please click here.
|PDF Brochure||Download Specification Data Now|
Write Your Own Review
** Leasing Option quoted is per week, based on a Full Doc 5 year lease term and finance amount of $50,000. Minimum amount financed under "Low Doc" for general business is $1,000; for New Start businesses the minimum amount financed is $2,000; Minimum amount financed under "Full Doc" is $10,000. Rate is subject to change without notice. Other lease terms of 2, 3 & 4 years also available.
You may also be interested in the following products
Rental: $203.66*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $2,212.14*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $384.89*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $583.44*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $258.02*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $2,756.59*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $120.03*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $162.73*All Prices ex GST