Hobart ECOMAX402 Series Undercounter Glasswasher
The new Hobart Ecomax402 comes fully featured with a patented wide angle fan nozzle technology as well as double skinned door, chemical dispensers, automatic pump out drain with self-clean on pump out/shut down and much more. The new drain pump system means no more pulling out of drain plugs from hot wash tanks at the end of the day making it easier to clean and
offering a convenience and OH&S benefit.
With the introduction of this Glass Washer, we now have a complete German made line up of Hobart Warewashing equipment on offer. The ECOMAX402 joins the ECOMAX502 Under Counter dishwasher, and ECOMAX602 Pass Through dishwasher to offer Hobart quality, technology and "MADE IN GERMANY" reliability in a complete product range.
“Connect & use” glasswasher to suit racks 400x400mm & 17”x14”
• Easy-to-use electronic controls with 2 cycles - 90 & 120 seconds
• Re-circulating & low 2.5 litre rinse volume glasswasher
• Electronic temperature gauges
• Suitable for all glass, cup and light duty washing applications
• Designed to suit racks 400x400mm & 17”x14”
• Double skinned door for strength and durability
• Polypropylene wash and stainless steel rinse arm with patented WIDE ANGLE FAN nozzle to maximise wash and
• Wash pump inlet strainer to ensure machine reliability
• “Connect & use”- fill and drain hoses, rinse pump, pump-out drain, chemical dispensers and power lead / plug included for quick and easy installation
• Standard with 150mm stainless steel adjustable legs
• Includes 1 x 17”x14” glass rack
• Back flow prevention device as standard to meet Watermark Approval and ATS 5200.101
• Flexible drain hose 1000mm: Pump‐out drain standard
• Fresh water connection: pressure hose 1000mm: Connection size: 3/4" BSP
• Flow pressure: 80‐600kPa
• Incoming water temperature: 55‐65°C
• Power cord: 15amp single phase plug & lead
• Hose for detergent hose for rinse aid: Included
• Wash tank temperature: 55‐60°C
• Rinse water temperature (booster tank): Minimum 82°C
• Low temp cut-out (thermostop) activated: Yes
• Cycle times: 90 sec. / 120 sec.
• Water consumption: 2.5 litres
• Tank capacity: 11 litres
• Tank heating: 2.0kW
• Power supply: 240/50/1 ‐ 15amp
• Booster loading: 1.8kW
• Total loading: 2.2kW
• Pump capacity: 250 watts
• Loading height: 301mm
Water hardness should not exceed 3°dH, if higher we recommend using a water softener.
If mineral content is high a demineraliser may be advisable.
|Power Rating||240/50/1 ‐ 15amp|
Manufacturer's Warranty applies to this new product. If you would like to know the exact details of the Warranty term offered, please contact us on (02) 9690 2116 for further information before purchasing. For furniture warranty and timber care instructions please click here.
|PDF Brochure||Download Specification Data Now|
Write Your Own Review
** Leasing Option quoted is per week, based on a Full Doc 5 year lease term and finance amount of $50,000. Minimum amount financed under "Low Doc" for general business is $1,000; for New Start businesses the minimum amount financed is $2,000; Minimum amount financed under "Full Doc" is $10,000. Rate is subject to change without notice. Other lease terms of 2, 3 & 4 years also available.
You may also be interested in the following products
Rental: $64.65*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $35.15*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $41.58*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $68.22*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $35.35*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $28.25*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $54.18*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $41.16*All Prices ex GST