Middleby Marshall PS540G-1 Direct Gas Fired Conveyor Oven
Middleby Marshall PS series conveyor ovens bake both faster and at a lower temperature than other ovens. Vertical columns of hot air move heat aerodynamically instead of using high temperatures. The streams of hot air remove the boundary layers of cool heavy air which tend to insulate the product. All Middleby ovens are designed to cook a multitude of products including pizza, seafood, sandwiches, bagels, ethnic foods and more.
The PS540 conveyor oven is ideally suited for medium-duty restaurant needs. The oven can cook a wide variety of food products, including pizza, seafood and bagels.
• Impingement PLUS! low oven profile and dual air return.
• Patented EMS Energy Management System reduces gas consumption and increases cooking efficiency.
• 40-1/2"(1029mm) long cooking chamber
• 32"(813mm) wide, 76-1/2"(1943mm) long conveyor belt
• Patented "Jet Sweep" impingement process that delivers constant heat to the chamber
• Stackable up to three units high
• Microprocessor-controlled bake time/conveyor speed
• Customer-specific adjustable jet fingers that allow control of heating delivery
• Stainless steel front, sides, top and interior
• Front-loading window with cool handle
• Reversible conveyor direction
Optional Features: **Please consult our sales team for optional extras**
• Split belt - two 15"(381mm) belts with individually adjustable speed settings.
• High speed conveyor (Range of 1:00 to 10:00)
• Adjustable legs (replace casters)
• Stainless steel lower shelf on double and triple oven
Unit incorporates a patented Energy Management System -EMS. Middleby ovens provide very efficient heat transfer to product. Energy is conserved as air is recycled from heater to product, with minimum loss. Oven is cool to the touch.
PS520 ovens are designed for easy cleaning. Removable parts include: crumb pans, end panels, air fingers, exit trays and a removable conveyor belt assembly.
Control compartment is designed for quick and easy access
All PS540 models have one year parts and labor warranty.
Use of a ventilation hood is required.
Manufacturer's Warranty applies to this new product. If you would like to know the exact details of the Warranty term offered, please contact us on (02) 9690 2116 for further information before purchasing. For furniture warranty and timber care instructions please click here.
|PDF Brochure||Download Specification Data Now|
Write Your Own Review
** Leasing Option quoted is per week, based on a Full Doc 5 year lease term and finance amount of $50,000. Minimum amount financed under "Low Doc" for general business is $1,000; for New Start businesses the minimum amount financed is $2,000; Minimum amount financed under "Full Doc" is $10,000. Rate is subject to change without notice. Other lease terms of 2, 3 & 4 years also available.
You may also be interested in the following products
Rental: $693.00*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $478.70*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $98.35*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $244.15*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $255.65*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $276.13*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $783.62*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $549.07*All Prices ex GST