Middleby Marshall PS628E WOW! Electric Countertop Conveyor Oven
Middleby Marshall PS series conveyor ovens bake both faster and at a lower temperature than other ovens. Patented vertical columns of hot air move heat aerodynamically instead of using high temperatures. The streams of hot air remove the boundary layers of cool heavy air which tend to insulate the product. This gives very rapid baking without burning the product. All PS628 WOW! ovens are designed to cook product 30% faster than other conveyor ovens.
The PS628E conveyor oven is ideally suited for Kiosk and express-style locations where smaller ovens are required.
• Patented EMS Energy Management System reduces energy consumption and increases cooking efficiency.
• Patented "High-h" convection heat transfer technology
• 28"(711mm) long cooking chamber with 18"(457.2mm) wide belt
• 52"(1321mm) long, 36"(914mm) deep, and 22.5"(572mm) high overall dimensions
• Furnished with 4"(102mm) legs
• Stackable up to three high
• Microprocessor-controlled bake time/conveyor speed
• Stainless steel front, sides, top and interior
• Reversible conveyor direction
• High speed conveyor (Range of 0:30 - 12:00)
• Automatic "energy eye" saves energy when no product is in the oven
Optional Features: **Please consult our sales team for optional extras**
• Stand with castors
• Exit shelf with stop
• Extended warranty available
• Split belt - two 9"(229mm) belts with individually adjustable speed settings
Energy Management System
The PS628 WOW! oven features an Energy Management System (EMS) that automatically reduces energy consumption.
PS628 ovens are designed for easy cleaning. Removable parts include: crumb pans, end panels and air fingers.
Control compartment is designed for quick and easy access
All PS628 models have one year parts and labor warranty.
Use of a ventilation hood is not required for proper operation, but installation must conform with all local codes and regulations.
|Power Rating||14.4KW; 415V; 3PHASE|
Manufacturer's Warranty applies to this new product. If you would like to know the exact details of the Warranty term offered, please contact us on (02) 9690 2116 for further information before purchasing. For furniture warranty and timber care instructions please click here.
|PDF Brochure||Download Specification Data Now|
Write Your Own Review
** Leasing Option quoted is per week, based on a Full Doc 5 year lease term and finance amount of $50,000. Minimum amount financed under "Low Doc" for general business is $1,000; for New Start businesses the minimum amount financed is $2,000; Minimum amount financed under "Full Doc" is $10,000. Rate is subject to change without notice. Other lease terms of 2, 3 & 4 years also available.
You may also be interested in the following products
Rental: $124.64*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $39.41*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $98.35*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $629.03*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $29.80*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $27.64*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $437.12*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $25.64*All Prices ex GST