Reiber G11 024/054/094/144/194 Gastronorm Food Containers GN 1/1 Perforated
• Rieber Gastronorm Food Containers
• The Rieber GN container system is available in nearly all sizes and depths and is functionally
tailored to every stage in the food production chain.
• Matching system accessories let you adapt all GN containers to your individual needs.
all GN containers strictly adhere to German DIN 66075 and European NORM EN 631 standards
• They are extremely versatile and can be combined freely.
• When it is time to serve, these can simply be taken from the refrigerator and placed straight onto the table.
• Suitable for food that is destined for a self-service area, front cooking kitchen, buffet or conference table.
• Offers the ability to organise your serving area to suit your needs.
• Locate induction hobs, hot plates and cooling plates right where you want them
• Combine them in a way that aids your workflow.
• Flexibility when using standardised 1/1 sizing.
• Every GN container is the result of a complex manufacturing process which ensures a
robust, dishwasher-safe product.
• The containers have high, shaped, offset stacking shoulders which rest only on the corners.
• Not only do the shoulders ensure tight stacking and easy unstacking but they
also define the filling height.
• All GN containers can be enclosed by selecting a matching lid from the range.
• Create your own GN container system by combining different sizes and depths.
• Select from various handle options or extend your system with later additions.
• Filling height
• The figures for filling height take into account real food handling experience.
• The measurements are based on a filling height which is level with the stacking shoulder (rather than to the top of the container) so the lid does not rest on the food or in the sauce.
• Available in a wide variety of materials, from stainless steel to polycarbonate to enamel, means you can select the right finish for the job.
• Stainless steel
• Ideal for storing, holding and serving foodstuffs (for example, sauces, soups, pasta and meat)
• Clear view thanks to transparent, impact-resistant polycarbonate, permitted for food use.
• Ideal for storing salad, vegetables and fruit
• Tough, scratch-resistant enamel surface
• Ideal for baking and frying
• Ideal for desserts or fruit
• Coated surface
• Added benefit through anti-sticking property
|Product Code||G11-024 - G11-194|
Manufacturer's Warranty applies to this new product. If you would like to know the exact details of the Warranty term offered, please contact us on (02) 9690 2116 for further information before purchasing. For furniture warranty and timber care instructions please click here.
|PDF Brochure||Download Specification Data Now|
Write Your Own Review
** Leasing Option quoted is per week, based on a Full Doc 5 year lease term and finance amount of $50,000. Minimum amount financed under "Low Doc" for general business is $1,000; for New Start businesses the minimum amount financed is $2,000; Minimum amount financed under "Full Doc" is $10,000. Rate is subject to change without notice. Other lease terms of 2, 3 & 4 years also available.
You may also be interested in the following products
Rental: $33.17*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $83.44*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $323.12*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $89.20*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $0.34*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $13.96*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $252.82*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $23.09*All Prices ex GST