Are you about to open a cafe or restaurant?
Or, are you thinking of refurbishing your current restaurant or cafe?
Does your kitchen need new equipment?
Leasing your new furniture from Cafeideas has never been easier.
Special Tax Offer!
Learn the benefits of upgrading your equipment at tax time.
It's Tax Time so it's time to start organising your business equipment upgrades.
If you don't have a clear plan about how to upgrade your business equipment, don't fret: it's not too late to make a few more upgrades that will increase your deductions and help you get ready for the year ahead.
One of the first areas to consider in tax time planning is your hardware equipment. All types of business equipment such as computers, software, security systems, office fit-outs, kitchen equipment and motor vehicles can be financed so that your business can better utilise your available cash flow.
Relion Finance can assist you so that business equipment leasing is a lot easier to acquire than bank loans or business loans from lenders. To learn more about the benefits of upgrading your business equipment at tax time contact us on 1300CAFEIDEAS.
RELION FINANCE 1-2-3
Introducing the RELION FINANCE 1-2-3 steps.
1 – Choose the furniture and equipment you want from Cafeideas
2 – Use our calculator to get a quote
3 – Complete our Application Form and fax it back to us.
Leasing has never been easier.
The Benefits of Leasing through RELION FINANCE
- No Application Fees
- You can choose from our LOW DOC or FULL DOC leasing options. If you don't have financials then there's no problem. We can pre-approve you for up to $60,000 just by filling out our application form (*conditions apply).
- Depending on your situation you can benefit from our bank rates on a FULL DOC facility or our low rate LOW DOC options. Rates start as low as
- You can choose from a range of leasing options – Rental; Hire Purchase; Finance Lease & Chattel Mortgage.
- You can choose to rent and upgrade the equipment throughout the term or own it at the end of the lease.
- Your choice of 12 Month, 24 Month, 36 Month, 48 Month and 60 Month terms to suit your budget.
- Furniture and Equipment can be leased separately or together giving you the greatest flexibility and choice.
- Rental repayments are 100% tax deductible.
- Benefit from your new equipment without having to tie up your cash.
- It's free to apply
Here's a typical example where you can lease furniture for a few dollars a week:
*All Amounts are Ex GST
Establishment Fee Refunded
NO APPLICATION FEES. When you lease with Relion Finance you will save $95 on the application fee!
You don't have up to date Financials? NO PROBLEM !
RELION FINANCE can Pre-Approve up to $60,000 for Cafeideas customers who are after simple “Low Doc” Finance. All you need to do is follow the RELION FINANCE 1-2-3 steps
RELION FINANCE is a great option for cafe owners and restaurateurs who want to maximize their options for finance. Benefit from our lowest rates to keep your repayments low. Choose from a wide range of FULL DOC and LOW DOC facilities to meet your needs.
RELION FINANCE are Australian Equipment Finance Brokers who can help you make the right move and stay on top - whatever your needs. We are agents and introducers for some of the major Australian banks. We compare lenders and their interest rates on a daily basis to make sure you receive the best finance rate.
*RELION FINANCE “Pre-Approval” Conditions: The RELION FINANCE Low Doc facility is only available to customers who are property owners. The RELION FINANCE “Pre-Approval” does not constitute a formal approval. Approval is subject to the underwriter's Credit decision. Repayment quotes are indicative and subject to change without notice. Minimum amount financed under “Low Doc” for general business is $1,000; for New Start businesses the minimum amount financed is $2,000; Minimum amount financed under “Full Doc” is $10,000. $60,000 “Pre-Approval” is sourced from a number of lenders with a maximum of $25,000 available from a single source.
**Simply click on the card and send us your details.
For further information contact us at:
(02) 9690 2116 - 111-113 Regent Street, Chippendale NSW 2008