Rieber GSV-8 Food Distribution Conveyor Belts
• Food distribution conveyors and clearing belt conveyors are part and parcel of a professionally organized food distribution system.
• Food distribution conveyors and clearing conveyors come in two different versions:
• As belt conveyors or circular belt conveyors.
• Belt unit, belt conveyor and motor station in modular design.
• Belt conveyors feature a dirt stripper as standard
• Drawer with dirt scraper.
• Sliding tables offer a low-cost alternative for small food distribution solutions.
• Guaranteed guidance;
• The conveyor body is fitted with a tray guide system .
• Controls at the end of belt, switchbox with control/fuse box, main switch.
• Functions: belt on/stop/proportional speed display, emergency OFF switch.
• Clean and neat
• Fully in control
• Washable membrane keypad for function control and monitoring.
• Conveyor carcass, flat belt and motor station in modular design.
• Stainless steel housing, belt suitable for use with foodstuffs and antistatic, 295 mm wide, white.
• Integrated light barrier which automatically shuts down the belt conveyor. (Optional)
• Rotary current motor, stepless adjustment from 2.5 m/min - 10.5 m/min.
• Up to 12 m with 1 motor, over 12 m with 2nd motor.
• With height-adjustable feet +/- 15 mm.
• Distance between feet is 2 m.
• Rated voltage 3N AC 400 V, 50 Hz.
• Three phase motor, stepless adjustment from 2.5 - 10.5 m/min.
• Deep dispenser
• Automatic tray stacking with spring limit switch on tray dispenser (option for clearing conveyor).
• No danger of jams
|Power Rating||400v 50Hz 3 Phase|
Manufacturer's Warranty applies to this new product. If you would like to know the exact details of the Warranty term offered, please contact us on (02) 9690 2116 for further information before purchasing. For furniture warranty and timber care instructions please click here.
|PDF Brochure||Download Specification Data Now|
Write Your Own Review
** Leasing Option quoted is per week, based on a Full Doc 5 year lease term and finance amount of $50,000. Minimum amount financed under "Low Doc" for general business is $1,000; for New Start businesses the minimum amount financed is $2,000; Minimum amount financed under "Full Doc" is $10,000. Rate is subject to change without notice. Other lease terms of 2, 3 & 4 years also available.
You may also be interested in the following products
Rental: $0.47*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $67.49*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $174.11*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $403.40*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $0.39*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $17.22*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $262.35*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $82.08*All Prices ex GST