Slayer 1 Group Coffee Machine
• Silver powder coated X’s [legs]
• Peruvian walnut timber brew paddle actuator / steam lever actuator / hot water lever actuator / naked porta-filter handle
• Customized Slayer-tuned advanced PID temperature control
• Digital touch control display
• Individual coffee brew boiler
• Pre-heat coil
• Dedicated steam boiler
• Pre-brew & shot timers
• Hot water outlet
• Shot mirror, allowing the barista to monitor the coffee as it extracts at all times
• Non-Slip rubber feet
• All metal construction
• Individual coffee boiler
• Individual steam boiler
• Steam lever actuator control
• Hot water with lever actuator control
• Brew pressure gauge, measuring accurate pressure ‘Scace reading’ at the group head
• Dimensions (mm): 393H x 546D x 465W
• Weight (kg): 46
• Customized Slayer-tuned advanced PID technology which delivers brew temperature stability on multiple groups even during maximum volume use.
• V3 technology brew groups automatically bleed themselves of air when starting up the machine and will constantly ensure there is no air in the system. This ensures better temperature accuracy and prevents water stuttering when in pre-brew mode.
• Adjustable pre-brew flow rate via precision needle valve. With a prolonged pre-brew phase and the ability to change the brew water's flow rate, baristas can use "flavour profiling" to manipulate the coffee's aroma and taste.
• Pre-heat coil - Wrapped around the steam tank to pre-heat water (approximately 85-87C) before entering the brew tank to ensure stability of the brew water.
• Temperature to be displayed in C or F.
• Brew temperature can be set, with customized Slayer-tuned advanced PID, in increments of 0.1 C or F, Stable to 0.25C/0.5F.
• Steam pressure can be set, via pressure transducer, in a range of 1.0 to 2.0 Bar.
• Brew pressure / pump pressure delivered via an internal geared pump.
• Secondary brew pressure (settable from 1-10 bars).
• Disable brew and steam elements.
• Dual shot timers for both pre-brew and brew times.
• Set brew or steam tank priority.
• Set programmable on – off times & energy saving sleep function.
|Power Rating||10 Amp|
Manufacturer's Warranty applies to this new product. If you would like to know the exact details of the Warranty term offered, please contact us on (02) 9690 2116 for further information before purchasing. For furniture warranty and timber care instructions please click here.
|PDF Brochure||Download Specification Data Now|
Write Your Own Review
** Leasing Option quoted is per week, based on a Full Doc 5 year lease term and finance amount of $50,000. Minimum amount financed under "Low Doc" for general business is $1,000; for New Start businesses the minimum amount financed is $2,000; Minimum amount financed under "Full Doc" is $10,000. Rate is subject to change without notice. Other lease terms of 2, 3 & 4 years also available.
You may also be interested in the following products
Rental: $41.58*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $69.30*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $34.98*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $59.70*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $37.85*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $79.96*All Prices ex GST
Rental: $129.00*All Prices ex GST